locked Re: "edit profile, new photo" won't change photo, says it's changed #bug

Hmm, I just checked it and it worked for me, using Chrome. What browser are you using? Does doing a complete refresh (hold down the shift key while hitting the refresh button) fix it?

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 1:41 PM, J_catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I've tried three times to change my photo in one of my profiles. Each time, I choose the photo, click on "upload photo," and get the message "your changes have been saved," but the original photo continues to appear. The third time I even tried additionally clicking on "update profile" at the bottom, but still no-go