locked Re: "message does not exist" and "could not be sent" #bug

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 1:02 PM, J_catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

This may have to do with the recent change about taking you to a different screen after sending a message. For the past couple of messages I've replied to in a (relatively) new group, I've gotten (1) a message to the effect "that message does not exist, it could have been deleted" (the exact words are not in front of me) and then (2) a second message "could not be sent." Yet when I go into the message view, both messages exist (including the one I sent) and there is no gap in message numbers.

Oof. Sorry about that. Should be fixed.

Thanks,
MarkĀ