locked Re: "always want copies of my own messages" has flipped #bug

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hello, I'm still receiving copies of my own messages and that box has never been unchecked. So maybe it's just a bug per your account.
Joseph Hudson
Email
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

FaceTime/iMessage

On Jan 20, 2016, at 3:14 PM, J_catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

I have two accounts, one for my cat-related activities and one for my neighborhood-related activities. In account #1 I have the setting for receiving copies of my own messages unchecked; yet recently, I started receiving copies of all my messages. In account #2 I have the setting checked (I want the copies), yet I am NOT receiving copies of my own messages. I think this accidentally got flipped recently.