locked Re: setting to disallow 'no email' and require at least 'special announcements' #suggestion

Ro

yes!!!  that is needed.   I have disallowed no email too.  While my group is small, its still a pain to have to moniter this.

Ro

with Sally and Silk waiting at their feed dishes, and Handy, Feliz &  Police Kitty patrolling in the Great Beyond.