locked Re: Database beta

Duane

I started adding some records to a test DB.

1. When using the Address field type, it can take awhile to get to the correct Country selection, usually US or Canada for us. On other sites, I can often hit the first letter to be taken to that area of the list. If it's not too much work, I'd like to see that capability added.

2. An additional type of Phone Number would be useful. Either 123-456-7890 or (123)456-7890 format would work for me.

3. To clarify my earlier request, being able to use the popup calendar or type a date in a Date field would be best, though I think it would be difficult to have both.

4. Be able to "compact" a DB would be nice. I made some test rows initially, then deleted them. Now the first row is labeled as '3', then skips to '5'. (It doesn't effect the functionality, but looks a bit strange.)

I'm pretty sure that as we use the feature more, there will be additional comments.

Thanks again,