locked change 'outstanding' to 'sent' invitations #suggestion

Since the table entitled 'outstanding invitations' also contains invitations that have been accepted, I think this is a misnomer and is misleading/confusing. As a new user I would not know that I could basically look for, and find, •all• invitations sent (until I delete them from the page), whether or not they are 'outstanding.' And when I do see accepted invitations there, I would wonder why they're there, and whether there is still something incomplete about them thst caused them to be listed in 'outstanding.'
An outstanding invitation is one that has not yet been accepted. So I would rename the page.

Sent from my iPhone