locked Re: trimming and e-mail

Cherrill <cdjamieson@...>

if I am understanding this correctly, I would not want anything deleted.  That is up to the group members if that is a rule of the group; which it is in a lot of canine/feline health groups, but isn’t in just chatty groups

Cherrill

On Oct 12, 2014, at 10:34 AM, ro-esp@... wrote:

Hi, I'm new here.

the archive looks pretty "clean", but how does it work in email?  Is there an option to use the traditional interspersing quoting ( http://www.learn.to/quote )? Is there an autotrim-feature like on googlegroups (the only "edge" googlegroups has IMHO), that deletes everything under the last unindented line?

Are messages sorted according to subjectline? does the system assign a new thread to a message that has the subjectline changed?
                                                groetjes, Ronaldo