locked Re: Group transfers feedback so far

Frances,

Once the members are "moved" to Groups.io, what does those people have to do? Do they automatically have sign-ins to Groups.io? Does their password follow them? I guess these may seem simplistic, but I would like to know to warn my group members.

If they were already members of Groups.io, their groups.io account wouldn't change. If they had never joined a Groups.io group, their accounts would not have passwords set. If they wanted to log into the web site, they'd go through a process to create a new password for their account. This is the same thing that happens when someone joins a group through email.