locked Re: Invite flow redux

On 1/18/2016 8:45 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
I really think a NOTICE needs to go to the owner/mods that the person
has accepted the invite and is awaiting approval.
If that was already checked, look for any place your email service or software may have put the notification (such as a spam folder). If you still can't find the notification you may be having deliverability problems with your email service.
Question - why would someone need to be approved if they are responding
to an invitation? They're approving your invitation to join, so I
would assume you want them to join.

I haven't done invitations in so long that I don't know how they work
on other services. Usually I either have an off-line okay to add them
to a list - or they are asking to join a list.

Diana