locked Re: questions (suggestions?) re "status" and "reason" columns in invitations

Ro

Or perhaps I dont know what I am doing?  After all, I tried to send an invite 3 times before noticing the tiny error message at the bottom.   An invite not sent should not look like you have sent it, returning you to the invite screen, with only a tiny red message at the bottom that you have to scroll down the page to even see.  And if you leave the invite screen to check Outstanding invitations and return, the error message is of course, gone.   For those of us challenged on such matters, we need such error messages at the TOP, clearly visible, perhaps with lights and sirens and a robotic voice shouting "Danger Will Robinson, Danger"!!!

At this point, I have doubts that I have even sent a successful invite.   I will exercise more caution in the future. Tish!

Ro

with Sally and Silk waiting at their feed dishes, and Handy, Feliz &  Police Kitty patrolling in the Great Beyond.

> To: beta@groups.io
> Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 22:28:20 -0800
> Subject: [beta] Re: questions (suggestions?) re "status" and "reason" columns in invitations
> From: txpigeon@...
>
> Ro,
>
> Hmm, I just sent an invitation to another of my email addresses (it does have an IO account w/password). Initially it showed Sent and Success. I accepted the invitation and it changed to Accepted and Success. The group is set for NuM, remove after 1 post, but does not require approval of join requests. Maybe that's what caused yours to act differently - needing approval. In that case, I think it should be changed so that the Outstanding Invitations page shows Approval Pending or something similar.
>
> Duane
>
>
>
>
>

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.