locked Re: questions (suggestions?) re "status" and "reason" columns in invitations

Duane

Ro,

Hmm, I just sent an invitation to another of my email addresses (it does have an IO account w/password). Initially it showed Sent and Success. I accepted the invitation and it changed to Accepted and Success. The group is set for NuM, remove after 1 post, but does not require approval of join requests. Maybe that's what caused yours to act differently - needing approval. In that case, I think it should be changed so that the Outstanding Invitations page shows Approval Pending or something similar.