locked Re: Transfering archives of lists hosted on Freelists?

Hi Joseph,

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 3:39 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

With the number of lists moving to Groups.IO growing (especially from Yahoo! Groups), I was wondering if you can support transferring message archives from lists hosted by Freelists.org. I ask because there is a group that I moderate at Freelists that wish to join an existing Groups.IO group as a subgroup. Please let us (Freelists users) know if you need more information.

If you can get me the archives in mbox format, then I can definitely import them.

Cheers,
MarkĀ