locked Re: questions (suggestions?) re "status" and "reason" columns in invitations

Duane

Status will show if it's sent or accepted. If there are no problems, either will say success. Once in awhile if I go check them right after sending some, I'll see something else in reason, though I don't remember exactly what it is. I had asked Mark about it and it usually just means there's a delay at the email server for some reason. On one of mine, the email address was "busy" on the server, so IO automatically tried later and it went through.

The invitations stay until you remove them. This was a request from some of us users. You can select all that have accepted and use the "Remove invitation" on the drop down box under them. It's useful if you invite a bunch of folks and are marking them off of a list as they accept. I did it that way when I invited about 100 all at once. I believe there's an item on the TODO list to remove them after some length of time.