Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 13:37:44 -0800
Subject: Re: [beta] Photos and attachments from group site
From: markf@corp.groups.io
To: beta@groups.io

Hi Ro,

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 10:20 AM, Ro <recarlton@...> wrote:
Having successfully moved my group, people on the website, not direct email, want to attach photos/files, or do in line photos to their posts.   Can this be made available please?  for now, it seems it can only be done via direct email.  I have checked settings already and have attachments allowed.

Ro