locked questions (suggestions?) re "status" and "reason" columns in invitations

I've got five rows in my "outstanding invitations" table. I'm confused. In the "status" column, four of these say "accepted" and in the "reasons" column, they say "success." Question #1: if the invitations have been accepted, why are these in the "outstanding invitations" table?

In the fifth row, which is the one actually outstanding invitation, has "status" = "sent" and "reason" = "success." Question #2: I'm not sure what the words "reason" and "success" mean in this table in general, and whether other words might be more clear. What are the possible "reasons"? Why is "success" a "reason" for either "sent" or "accepted"?