locked Re: can only be logged in under one email address in same browser?

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 10:29 am, J_catlady <j.olivia.catlady@gmail.com> wrote:
It seems that you can only be logged in as a single email address within a
single browser. Correct? Is there any way to change that?
I think being able to log in as more than one user in a single browser would be really confusing. If I was in as two users, then I opened a new tab and went to a bookmark for a group, which user should that tab be?

If you want to be two users logged in at the same time on the same computer for test purposes, use two different browsers.

JohnF