locked Re: User Status = 4 in my Members list export #bug

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 5:32 PM, Shal Farley <shalfarley@...> wrote:

In an export of my PTA group all of the members have User Status equal to either 1 or 4. But the column header says:

> User Status(0=Not Confirmed,1=Confirmed,2=Bouncing,3=Bounced)

I'm guessing those marked 4 are actually "Bounced", and something new got put into the enumeration but not the header text.

Oops. Missed one. It should be 2=Inactive,3=Bouncing,4=Bounced. Inactive is a status that can only be set by me (and iirc I've never used it).

The fix to the header will go out in the morning.

Thanks,
MarkĀ