locked Re: Why I truly appreciate Groups.io

The last straw for me was in my penultimate message to the Yahoo group. I spent considerable effort composing a clear, upbeat message that explained the move to Groups.io, working on it over several drafts to make sure everything was covered and clear.Then I checked "special notice," hit "Send," and waited.

Bingo, up came the Yahoo "special of the day": A message in red -"Unable to send message." No explanation, of course. LOL. I laugh now, but at the time I actually thought to myself, "Well, this is it. I waited one day too long."

Just for the heck of it, I waited a few more minutes, hit "Send" again, and that time it went through. I decided not to wait any longer.