From: J_catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...>
To: beta@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 6:32 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] ANOTHER DISASTER - a member reset another member's password

The reason I'm suggesting the change in language is that in some cases, the system asks people to reset their password (or click on "forgot password" and give them the chance to reset) when they actually have no password yet in the first place. Using the ambiguous "create new password" would seem to avoid the confusion, since it applies in either case.

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 3:30 PM, vickie via Groups.io <vickie_00@...> wrote:
J >>>It's really the same place.

Ok, got it.. :)

When you " create a password" you have created
When you "reset"   your requesting a new password..   to be more specific, "Reset your password"

Vickie