locked Re: ANOTHER DISASTER - a member reset another member's password

vickie <vickie_00@...>

J >>> I'm now suggesting they try it from Groups.io rather than from our group's specific site.

2 areas to reset password?
In my opinion there should be only one area to reset a password.
These members are having a hard enough time trying to figure out how to join a group.
so why give them more areas to click on.
Possibly  a drop down (help ) window can be added  next to reset password to read first to find out
what the problem may be and if that doesn't work then reset password.... Just saying.

 In fact maybe Drop down help windows  is what is needed for members   before  they join a group and in groups on tools they
are permitted to use.
Would save moderators a lot of explaining and save Mark a lot of administrative  instructions  to  mods and the members directly.

Vickie