From: weebeequilting [mailto:weebee.1@...]
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 4:52 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Wish List item--Daily Digest

My members are asking to have the ability to click on a message at the beginning of the daily Digest list and be taken directly to that message.  I do not use Daily Digest so I'm not familiar with how it works at this time.  They mention that this is a feature they had in Yahoo that they really miss.  They don't miss much else about Yahoo.  LOL

Janice B

AZ