locked Re: ANOTHER DISASTER - a member reset another member's password

Actually, the person (or persons) in my group are getting emails from my group. However, they reportedly did not receive either the email transfer notification or the email with the reset-password link they were promised when they clicked on "forgot password."

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 12:29 PM, Ro <recarlton@...> wrote:
yes one of my members is not recieving her direct email either, and she is set up for it.

Ro
.

From: j.olivia.catlady@...
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 12:02:30 -0800
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Re: ANOTHER DISASTER - a member reset another member's password

The problem seems to be that one or two members are not receiving any emails at all from Groups.io. They've checked their spam folders, they've tried everything. They've gotten as far as going to the site for the group and clicking on "forgot password," and the system promises to send them an email with a reset-passwork link, but they report not receiving the email. I'm now suggesting they try it from Groups.io rather than from our group's specific site. If it doesn't work, or nobody here can help figure out what to do, I will need to contact Mark or support on their behalf, or ask them to do that.