locked pending member shows up normally in members list (#bug? #suggestion?)

I just noticed, with some dismay at first, that a pending member (someone whom I have not approved yet and am actually suspicious might be a spammer) shows up in the members list as if they're already a member, with no notation that I can see showing that they're still pending and not approved yet. The person does show up under "pending members" when I click on that, but in the general members list, if I'm just looking at that, there's nothing to indicate the pending status.

My request is that pending members either not show up in the members list, or be marked as "pending" in that list.