locked Re: after transfer, member having trouble creating password

Yes, there's a separate email from Mark. Not sure whether it comes from transfer [at] groups.io or support [at] groups.io. Apparently quite a few people can't find it. We need to ask them to check their spam. I haven't figure out yet why they can't find it...

Right now, we have a worsening situation where yet another person reset the password using the other person's link. She then posted, for the entire group to see, the password she set it to instead of communicating with the person offlist about it. She then apologized for that - always using email, so that the password is now proliferating through emails.

What a fiasco!

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 7:28 AM, Frances <travel@...> wrote:

Is there a default transfer email that is different from the welcome email? I did edit the one that is sent when someone joins my group. (It's in Notices.)

Is the transfer email editable? Can I see what it says so that the welcome notice agrees with it?

Thanks.