locked Re: ANOTHER DISASTER - a member reset another member's password

The really odd thing, though, was that when *I* clicked on the link (which I did, out of curiosity, before the other person did), and then just exited the window without doing anything, the next time I went to my group the system made me log in again, as if I'd logged out (I hadn't). So it seemed to me at that point that when I clicked on the link, it was known which account (email address) I was coming from. At that point I believed it was safe for other people besides the person whose email it was to click on the link. But it wasn't.