locked ANOTHER DISASTER - a member reset another member's password

In trying to help my transferred member figure out how to reset (or actually, create) a password, someone in my group posted a link to her OWN "reset password" link that she received in the transfer email. She warned people not to click on it since it might reset HER password.  Nobody thought that could actually happen, but unfortunately, it did: someone else clicked on the link and inadvertently re-set the other member's password.

I am now in an offlist pow-wow with the two of them, trying to figure out how to rectify the situation.

Mark, the group is Feline_Smallcell_Lymphoma in case you want to have a look. But basically, it was just the rest password link that came with the transfer email. It contained the member's email address within the link.