locked Re: Join flow

Hi Shal,

How about:

"To join any groups you must log in below. If you haven't already registered with Groups.io you can register now by entering your email address below and choosing a new password that you will use to log in to Groups.io."

Good suggestion. I've made the change.

2) Very clever that you apparently picked up my "Full name" from the Display name field of the confirmation email sent back during registration. This item started out as noticing that there was no place on the Join form to enter my screen name.

Thanks. :) Any time a message is sent to us from a user without the full name field set, we try to set it from the email.