locked Re: removing "new members moderated" setting doesn't remove "NuM" badge #bug

Brenda,

But if they DO join, I count on the moderated status to keep them
quiet.

So having an automated -unmoderate feature in that case would be a
problem, ...
But remember, the feature we're talking about, Unmoderate After, isn't fully automatic - it only happens when you approve the member's message.

But I do understand what you're saying: even if they post a string of "good" messages, you don't want them unmoderated after even the 4th. And that's fine. Just keep the Unmoderate After control disabled.

-- Shal