locked Re: Group transfers

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 9:07 PM, Shal Farley <shal@...> wrote:

The odder thing is that the text of your recent two messages are invisible in the Archive, except in View Source. This may have something to do with leaving quoted material at the top of the message.

I noticed that as well. I was able to spend some time looking at it, but I don't think I'll be able to fix that bug until tomorrow.

Lots of great discussion about group transfers, and I really appreciate it. Please keep it coming. I'll add my 2 cents later today or tomorrow morning when I have some time.

Thanks!