locked Re: Muting hashtag from mail message did not work #bug

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for the thorough bug report. I was able to reproduce it and fix it. The problem was with the link in the footer, not with the website. So, the link should be correct in new messages.

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 6:13 PM, Feathered Leader <featheredleader@...> wrote:
Okay,

I received an invitation to Shalstest. I was able to join that group with no problems.

Then I received mail from Shalstest, including calendar reminders.

Since I have enough mail coming in already from groups.io, and elsewhere, I decided to attempt to mute them by using "Mute Threads Tagged With #cal-reminder" link in the e-mail.

I copied the link and went to the group, NOT SIGNED IN, to see what would happen.
Here is what transpired:
1. It It asked me for my user name and password
2. I typed them in the boxes provided
3. Then I clicked mute
4. No confirmation was given, instead it threw me back to the groups.io home page and I was not logged in.
5. I logged on and checked my muted hashtags, and none were listed.

What did I do wrong, or is this an issue?

Thanks,

Brenda