locked Re: questions

Cherrill <cdjamieson@...>

yes, thank you, this helps immensely.
now to think of a nice catchy intro to go with what we hope is a group name that will draw members.

Cherrill

On Oct 12, 2014, at 9:55 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi Cherrill,

We support all the options that Y! Groups supports. So, you can have multiple moderators, with varying levels of permissions. You group can be listed or unlisted in the directory. Archives can be public or restricted to members only.

Hope this helps!

Mark

On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 7:23 AM, Cherrill <cdjamieson@...> wrote:
my co-owner and I have discussed opening a group here, but I have a few questions.

First off, I hope it is allowed to have 2 group owners.

We would like to open a group which is not private in that members have to be either added or sent an invite; but is closed so that people have to be a member to participate but can join by seeing the group name listed.  We do not want people who are members of other .io groups but not members of our group to be able to see our messages.

I hope this makes sense, because i thought i had read something about people being able to share in interesting topics, and I am not sure I understand this concept.

thank you

Cherrill