locked To Mark: Request when reading/replying on site

Nightowl >8#

Edited

Mark,

Is it possible when posting a reply on the site, to be returned to the message you were replying to instead of another blank posting page?

I can get back where I was at by hitting the back arrow several times, but it would be really nice if I was returned to the post I was replying to, so that I can read the next one and continue to read and reply in order.

Also, if making a new post, instead of being returned to a blank posting page, could I be returned to the message list to view my post?

The blank post has caused me to double post before, thinking it didn't go through, plus it would just really be convenient to be returned back where I started so I can continue.

Thanks,

Brenda

UPDATE: This worked for me today when replying to someone on here, did you fix it?
And if it's possible, I would still like to be returned to the message list when posting a new thread.

Thanks,

Brenda