locked Re: Muted hashtags question

On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 5:47 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
I do all my group "stuff" online.  I've tried muting a few hashtags.  On the All page, https://groups.io/threads, those threads show up in the list.  Is this the intended operation or should they be hidden there?  I think the mute function is mainly intended to avoid sending emails, but it would be nice if it also hid them on the All page.  I think I could go to the specific group and still view the threads, if needed.

IIRC, this was discussed on beta@ about a year ago. Originally, it worked as you wish, but I think it was decided to switch to the way it works now. That doesn't mean we can't revisit it if people think it should work the other way.