locked Posting & being returned to Posting

Nightowl >8#

Mark - -

I've noticed now that I can post on the site all the time, that after I send a post, it returns us to another blank posting page instead of taking us back to either the message we replied to, or the message list in general.

Would it be possible to not be returned to another blank posting page, and be returned to either the message replied to, (so we can continue reading & replying where we left off), or to the message list if it's a new post?

The first time this happened to me, in my own group, I thought the post had failed, and wound up double posting, and had to delete the second one.

Thanks

Brenda