locked Re: Group transfers

Marlin47

On 1/3/2015 3:02 PM, Frances wrote:
Hi

When you say send the member list, would a TSV or CSV file work? I just tried and YahooGroups will allow this for up to 1000 names.

It used to be that when I downloaded the members list, all it sent back to me was the email addresses of the members, all in� a vertical column, with none of the other garbage.

Can you still download a list like that?

Also once you have moved the members, will they get an email automatically saying that they must create a password, etc.? Or do we need to ask them to create Groups.io accounts first?

Thanks.

Frances