locked Add "Send message" to the Actions menu in the Members list #suggestion

Mark,

It would sometimes be convenient to send the same message to more than one member, particularly after sorting the list by some relevant column. So having "Send Message" as an option in the Actions menu makes sense to me.

Each member should be bcc'd, of course, with the +owner address (optionally?) in the To field.

Of course this is limited by the "one page at a time" aspect of the Actions menu, but I'm not necessarily going to ask that the message text be saved at each send and auto-populated into the composition window on the subsequent invocation. I could live with the need to remember to copy/paste it myself.

-- Shal