locked Re: question regarding linking groups with another email address

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 4:48 PM, Steph <hsrsp@...> wrote:
Good evening all,
I just discovered that my other email address that is with my ISP is registered with Groups.io.  Without unsubscribing from my groups especially groups that I own and re-subscribing to them with my other email address, is there a way I can link my groups with my other address?  Thanks!

Currently there is no way to "merge" email addresses in the system. If the other email address is not subscribed to anything, I can just delete it for you and then you can change your other account to use that email address. Send me an email off-list with the email address you'd like to delete, and I can take care of it.