locked Re: Business model changes

Hi,

A restricted group is a group where members have to be approved before they can join the group.

An integration is a connection with another service. I admit it's a nerdy word. For example, you can integrate a blog with your group through the feed integration. All new blog posts will automatically be sent to the group. You can integrate an Instagram account with your group, so that whenever a photo is posted to the Instagram account, it'll be sent to your group.

I hope this helps. If you have any suggestions for how the terminology could be changed to be more easily understood, please share.

On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 9:16 AM, <ro-esp@...> wrote:
What do you mean by "restricted groups"?

What are "integrations"?