locked Blank lines behaving oddly in plain text messages #bug

Shal Farley

Mark,

There's still something odd happening to blank lines in plain text messages, at least those I submit by email. For example, compare the presentation of this message with its view source:
https://groups.io/g/beta/message/4847

A blank line disappeared after the paragraph "It goes away when you take it away." And extras appeared after each quote.

And I think the quote bars are being a little greedy about extending into the blank lines above and below them.

I don't remember if this is an old, known, issue or something that has reverted. Mostly because I seldom read my own messages in the group's messages section. They come through fine in my email.

-- Shal