locked Re: "P" next to member name

If the P never goes away, then I would call it more of a nuisance than a help. In the case of a new member who is set to be allowed to post, they're no longer a new member after x amount of posts.  So in that case the P just creates more, rather than less, work for the moderator. I'm sure there are other, similar cases.

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 5:22 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
The P never goes away because you set them to Over ride - Not Moderated.  If you change them to the group default, the P will go away.  You can switch the group from Moderated to Unmoderated if need be, say if a "fight" breaks out.  I'm pretty sure that the letters are used to specify anything other than Group Default, whichever way it's set.