locked Re: "P" next to member name

Ro, no worries. That's not going to happen. New members will be allowed to read posts.

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 4:36 PM, Ro <recarlton@...> wrote:
We would then need a separate designation, because I am ok with moderated members reading posts.

Ro

Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 00:25:13 +0000
From: vickie_00=yahoo.com@groups.io
To: beta@groups.io

Subject: Re: [beta] "P" next to member name

Shal >>>>P' ~ may post without moderation,
                   'M' ~ posts will be moderated, and
                    'NP' ~ not allowed to post.

" M "  Will  newbie members be able to read messages anyway?
 I prefer they not see group messages until they have P status
From experience newbie members  won't bother to reply   to  the questionnaire sent to them
upon joining  because some just want  to  get the group  members emails in the forum.

M  though they are moderated   ideally they should not be able to read the group forum or members emails
or receive group messages. until status   is  changed to P
In my group privacy is very important and members emails is very important to them to keep private  the group private until the member
shows participation with the group.

Vickie