locked Re: hashtags setting - wording suggestion

Nightowl >8#

catlady wrote:>>Some users are afraid of hashtags; two mods of other groups have told me that they've resisted Groups.io so far because of "having to use hashtags." I had to explain to them that this is untrue.<<

No one has to use hashtags if they do not want to on here. Nor do they have to do any of the optional functions if they don't want to.

Take me for example, I don't want to use hashtags, the wiki, the calendar, HTML, etc. But I don't have to. All I have to do is use what I choose to use, to make this a place I can post on and share my thoughts with my friends again in my Hollow Tree.

I need to know basic moderation skills, and basic functions. Everything else goes way over my head and into outer space.;)

Brenda