locked Re: Wiki

Frances

I am a moderator for a travel discussion group and I worked on our wiki. It is a half dozen pages of links, including a home page with links to the subsidiary pages.

So, yes, a moderator can create a wiki. And each page has a "delete page" button.

The other day I sent Mark a short list of some oddities before I posted them here. Well, some things that behaved unexpectedly and some "nice-to-have" things. They shouldn't affect your attempt to play with a wiki though! Ours is up and running. And I am sure he would be interested in your feedback too.