locked Re: Wiki

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 1:32 PM, Frances <travel@...> wrote:

I tried both Safari and Firefox browsers with iOS 10..10.1 Clicking on the horizontal rule button does nothing!
Clicking the button was essentially “enter”. I also looked at the Keyboard Viewer to see if I could interpret the shortcuts for the horizontal rule.
(BTW, I did not test the shortcuts for the other styles / tools.)

Hmmm. I just tried it on Safari, running OS X 10.10.1, and was able to fill the page with horizontal rules. I am baffled.

Unfortunately, I don't think I can get drag and drop of text working with this editor. It's clear I need to look around for a better editor.