locked Re: Wiki

Hi Frances,

Thanks for the feedback. I have updated the software so now the pages are alphabetized. Thanks for the bug report.

I could not reproduce the problem you were having with the horizontal line. I was able to click the button and a line appeared. I did not try the keyboard shortcut however.

Currently, the wiki doesn't support images. It's definitely on the todo list.

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 6:23 PM, Frances <travel@...> wrote:
Hi Mark,

I have been creating a couple of pages of travel links and it seems to work for our purposes.

I created a home page with links to a couple of subsidiary pages.
I used unordered bullets.

A few small points:

It would be nice if I could alphabetize them after I put them in. I don’t see any way to do that.

Drag and drop - looks like it is designed to work with images only, but I couldn’t paste an image and there was no upload. Am I missing something? I couldn’t use drag and drop to alphabetize my list.

The horizontal line didn’t seem to work. I tried Command / Function / Return on my Mac (Function changes the return key to an enter key), plus a few other possibilities.

Search - the search works but the results are poorly displayed. This is a search for ATM. It does say that it is on the page for Travel Tools, and the words “travel tools” is clickable. However it seems to be displaying the full page. That would be awkward if it were a text-heavy page.

Table - I couldn’t figure out how to create a table. Not obvious to me. I was able to create a table with Pages (Apple) and paste it in nicely.

Sidebar - Interesting. We might use it to go to our archive on YahooGroups once we migrate to Groups.io

Thanks!

Frances

On Dec 16 14, at 4:51 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

All,

I just pushed the wiki to the live site. It should be self explanatory (please let me know if anything is unclear). Permissions work like the Files section (default is: editable by moderators, viewable by members).

Depending on feedback, I'll announce it on updates in a few days.

Please let me know what you think.