locked Re: "made thread sticky" or "closed thread" doesn't appear in activity log #suggestion #bug

Yes, I would want to know who did the action if there is more than one mod in the group. Aren't there are other actions showing up in the log when it's obvious they've been done but not obvious who did them?

On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 9:10 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
I don't think sticky should be needed in the log.  Once that's done, it has the pin symbol and will be at the top of the Thread View.  And if/when unstickied, it becomes just another thread.

I also can't think of a reason to have Closed in the log.  It would just not allow further replies/posts.  Do you have a particular situation in mind?

Olivia_J
On the internet, nobody knows you're a cat