locked Re: Edit time out for posts

Frances

Interesting point, David..

If we use a hashtag in our forum for posts with our recommended travel sites, I could at any point check the links in these hastagged posts and update the links in them as necessary.

If there are concerns about editing at a much later date, "late" edits could be restricted to the owner or moderator.

At this point, I forget all about the rules of hashtags in Groups.io, but I believe that the list owner or moderator must create the hashtags. Can some be locked so only the owner or moderator can use them? Perhaps this overlaps with an earlier discussion of private hashtags.