locked Re: questions

Bruce Pappas <bruce@...>

I'm also interested in moving my groups here. A few questions:
1. What will you do to keep your list addresses white-listedf?
2. What will you do when spam is reported to you?
3. What about longevity? What will you do to make sure you don't just fly the coop when you want, leaving owners high and dry?
4. Can you download a list of members and messages for archival purposes?
Thanks.
-Bruce

Bruce Colglazier Pappas
Email: bruce@...
Phone: (H) 763-377-9874 - (C) 763-229-7075 - (F) 763-377-8189
Address:  20 Ardmore Dr, Minneapolis, MN 55422-5208  USA
Website:  www.brucepappas.com
Skype: bruce.c.pappas

On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 9:23 AM, Cherrill <cdjamieson@...> wrote:
my co-owner and I have discussed opening a group here, but I have a few questions.

First off, I hope it is allowed to have 2 group owners.

We would like to open a group which is not private in that members have to be either added or sent an invite; but is closed so that people have to be a member to participate but can join by seeing the group name listed.  We do not want people who are members of other .io groups but not members of our group to be able to see our messages.

I hope this makes sense, because i thought i had read something about people being able to share in interesting topics, and I am not sure I understand this concept.

thank you

Cherrill