Linda

   From: weebeequilting <weebee.1@...>
   Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 06:43:41 PST

It would be helpful to my group if there was a feature like "Photostream" in Yahoo!groups here on io.  We are heavy users of photos and if the newest photos could temporarily be also viewed under a Photostream type feature it would be great.  Setting a limit of number of photos in the Photostream album and rotating the oldest out as new ones are added would be a nice feature.

Janice Bahrt