locked Re: calendar allows entering of non-repeating event in the past #suggestion #bug

Carlos,

Re technical proficiency, I've always been one of those people who could build the engine but not drive the car.;) So I tend to want things to be more or less idiot-proof.

Olivia_J

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 3:07 PM, Carlos <carlos1106@...> wrote:
Unfortunately, I suspect the problem is that argument could be made for almost any feature when you are dealing with many people operating at varying levels of technical proficiency.  Aside from the minor issue I experienced with the start/end date/time, configuring calendar events seems pretty straight forward to me.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] calendar allows entering of non-repeating event in the past #bug #wishlist

Already doing that. I need to play with it some more. Seems like Instructions for this in the FAQ wiki could be expanded, since it's  somewhat tricky.

Sent from my iPhone

Make sure to configure the start and end date/time to be the same if you are not using reminders.  Initially I did not realize this myself and when I skipped this step no notifications were being sent.